WARNING: Please read the operating manual and follow all safety and warning instructions. Failure to do so can result in serious injury.
- Do not use the Tough Trimmer with electric trimmers.
- Do not hold the Tough Trimmer by blades. Use gloves while installing and operating the Tough Trimmer. (blades are sharp)
- Do not exceed 8,000 RPM
- While operating the Tough Trimmer, keep all bystanders and pets at least 50 feet away.
- Do not wear opened toed shoes while operating the Tough Trimmer. Heavy work boots recommended.
- Protective eye gear is highly recommended.
- Do not operate your Tough Trimmer while under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or medication
- Make sure your footing and balance is firm while operating the Tough Trimmer. Always keep cutting attachment below the waist for best results.
- Make sure to wear long pants, gloves, protective eye wear while operating. Loose clothing and jewelry should be taken off before operating.
- Objects may ricochet or be thrown in various directions, never operate trimmer without protective shield that comes with trimmer. (do not use near glass items)
- Always turn engine off and make sure head is not rotating before setting down trimmer.
- Use caution while trimming around solid structures. Blade may cause damage to structures or trimmer if not used properly.
- Do not use if metal blade is damaged or bent.